Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dream Row Magazine



I just want to apologize to all my faithful readers for my hiatus the past few weeks. Due to the overwhelming popularity of this blog, I have been asked to be a writer for the new online publication, Dream Row Magazine. This is a freelance position but it does require me to write new articles twice a week, so it's been keeping me pretty busy. I promise I will still be blogging my "Can't Argue With That" column, but I apologize in advance if my entries are more sporadic over the next few months. Thank you again to all of you who keep coming back to "Can't Argue With That". It's awesome to know my opinions are tolerated! Please check out my articles at www.dreamrow.com and keep coming back for new ones. I bet you'll find that you like it and you can't argue with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment